Relax Revive Recover
For Group Booking
Treat yourself and friends/colleagues to a midweek group retreat Fifty hours of relaxation, gentle yoga, meditation, breath work, chanting, healing therapies, walking & delicious organic vegetarian food.
Special Offer for groups of 6 or more
- A 3 day Therapeutic, Pampering Retreat
- A recuperative 50 hour group retreat incorporating a selection of relaxing and energising activities
- Experience a focused therapeutic programme over 3 days with delicious home baked vegetarian food and a guided Burren walk included
- Free self service refreshments
- Free Interaction with Nature Tour and Trail
- Therapy selection at special guest rates
- Free map and visitors guide
- Discounted local attractions/activities
Energise, Rejuvenate, Recharge your batteries, Spoil Yourself
Get away from it all at the secluded, tranquil setting of Boghill - a sanctuary situated at the foot of the Burren in north Clare. Here we have many years experience of indulging retreats and rejuvenation of the soul. Boghill is the perfect place to relax, rewind and recharge your batteries. Our therapeutic retreat is designed to pamper, rejuvenate and banish stress. Each day includes yoga, meditation, chanting, breath work, a therapy workshop and the opportunity for a walk and to indulge in an individual therapy session. All workshop tutors, guides and therapists are trained and experienced.
Our kitchen is renowned for its delicious nurturing vegetarian food sourced primarily from the adjoining organic garden and orchard. Our gourmet menu will nourish your soul as well as your body and we are happy to cater for special diets. And for those of you who are meat eaters – you won’t notice its absence!
The Boghill Centre is a sustainable complex with a strong Environmental policy set in 50 acres of land. The estate includes organic vegetable and fruit gardens, a nature trail, a stone circle, a wildlife pond, a reed labyrinth, a chicken coop, an orchard, and several recently planted native woodland areas. Our mantra is reduce, reuse, recycle and our ethos is based on creating an environmentally sustainable business having a minimal impact on the earth.
At Boghill we offer a therapeutic retreat with a difference – a refreshing change from a Hotel Spa where you make your own programme of activities. We guide you through a balanced therapeutic schedule, designed to reach mind, body and soul - a holiday for the head, a treat for the body and an awakening of the soul. As well as the programme of activities you will be offered a choice of individual therapies to pre-book before arrival at affordable guest rates. Our range includes Aromatherapy massage, Indian Head massage, Reflexology, Reiki and Spiritual healing.
Group coordinator discounts
A group coordinator bringing 6 or more people will be entitled to 50% off. Gather 10 or more participants and a free place will be offered. Assemble your group and contact us to discuss availability. Suitable for groups of friends, activity groups/clubs societies, significant birthday party treats, alternative Hen Parties, corporate de-stressing events, etc.
Sample Retreat Itinerary (we tailor the programme to the group requirements)
- Arrive in time for a delicious vegetarian lunch at 1.00pm during which you will be introduced to the retreat programme.
- Get your Energies flowing with some Energy “vitamins” and Kundalini breathing techniques.
- Have your stresses dissolved during an Indian Head Massage Workshop led by experienced tutor/practitioner Cari Ryan.
- Take some time out for afternoon tea and a chance to explore the Boghill surroundings or treat yourself to an individual therapy session.
- Indulge your taste buds with a delicious vegetarian dinner.
- Cast away limiting beliefs during a Ceramotherapy workshop using our beautiful therapeutic Boghill clay.
- Prepare for a deep relaxing sleep with Sonja’s Chanting and Meditation hour.
- Wake up to some Kundalini Yoga movements including breath work, chanting and meditation.
- Following a healthy breakfast it will be time to set off for the morning’s exercise - a Spirituality Walk (2 hrs) with Tony Kirby from Heart of Burren Walks.
The Burren is said to be home to the greatest concentration of ecclesiastical sites in Ireland. This guided Burren spirituality walk is a homage to our ancestors and their intimate rapport with the stone, wood and water of the region.
- Lunch at Burren Fine Wines and Food - a tasty lunch with many healthy vegetarian/food combining options and a range of mouth-watering homemade desserts.
- Back to Boghill via the Poulnabrone Portal Dolman – the spiritual symbol of the Burren.
- Another chance to take some time out for afternoon tea and explore the Boghill surroundings or treat yourself to an individual therapy session.
- Nourish your soul with a gourmet vegetarian dinner.
- Once again prepare for a deep relaxing sleep with Sonja’s Chanting and Meditation hour
- Wake up to some more Kundalini Yoga movements including breath work, chanting and meditation followed by a healthy breakfast.
- Refresh yourself with a brisk local walk or blow the cobwebs away and visit the puffins at the Cliff of Moher.
- Harmonise your chakras with a Chakra Balancing routine and a Labyrinth Walking experience
Another tasty vegetarian meal followed by a closing meditation before departure.