Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of bookings at the Boghill Centre
We require a €50 deposit for all workshops. This deposit is non-refundable.
Full Payment is required eight weeks before departure. Any bookings made within eight weeks of departure have to be paid in full immediately.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or by cheque. We don’t accept credit cards but we do have a pay-pal account for online payment (please note that this will incur a 5% charge and add this to your payment).
Cancellations made by Boghill
It is very rare, but please note that should any workshop be undersubscribed - less than 5 people booked on - then it may be cancelled. All people who have booked will get a full refund including their deposits. We advise that guests purchase travel insurance that covers holiday cancellations.
Cancellations made by individuals
- Cancellations made prior to eight weeks before departure lose the deposit.
- Cancellations made eight to four weeks before departure pay 40% of full amount.
- Cancellations made four to two weeks before departure pay 60%
- Cancellations made two to one weeks before departure pay 75%
- Cancellations made less than one week before departure pay 100%
We recommend you take out a travel insurance which covers cancellation fees.
We require a €300 deposit for workshops which are less than 2 days.
For workshops spanning 2 days or more the deposit is € 600.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or by cheque. We don’t accept credit cards but we do have a pay-pal account for online payment (please note that this will incur a 5% charge).
The booking fee is dependent on the number of people visiting and must be paid on or before arrival.
In case of cancellation:
- For bookings for High season: May - September
- Deposits are refundable 6 months before date of workshop.
- If the workshop is cancelled less than 6 months before date of workshop the deposit is non-refundable.
- For Bookings in Low season: October – April
- Deposits are refundable 12 weeks before date of workshop.
- If the workshop is cancelled less than 12 weeks before date of workshop the deposit is non-refundable.
Administration charge always applies.
Cancellation policies for small groups can be tailored to the group.